Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome to 2012!

How was your holiday? Have you fully recovered from the visiting relatives, the traveling, the gift opening and the food gorging? Honestly, I'm ready to do it all over again. I had a fabulous Christmas in California where the sky was blue, the sun was warm and my family and I laughed and ate until we couldn't think straight.

So now we're here, in this strange new year numbered 2012. What are some of your personal goals? Getting more money? Finding true love? Taking control of your health? Releasing past pains and rejections? Connecting more spiritually? Having fun?

No matter what it is that you want to accomplish in this new and wonderful year, live everyday with the expectation that something great is coming your way. Think of it as a special surprise from God or whomever your source of higher power may be. Open your heart and your arms and hug the universe! Be thankful that you may not be where you want to be, but at least you're not where you once were.

With that being said, I'll start next week off with a fresh blog. Until then, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Erotically Speaking,
Karma Eve

1 comment:

  1. I did absolutely nothing over the holidays. As a matter of fact, I actually worked most of them. This year, I'm gonna make it my mission to work less and play more.

    ReplyDelete