Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sexual Hibernation

If you're like me, you have been mourning a loss.

Yes, summer has officially come to an end.
Sigh...I know, no more shorts, tank tops, or the hot sun kissing your bare skin. It's time for heavier clothes, boots and colder days and night. It's time for what I like to call, Sexual Hibernation.

Sexual hibernation is about you and your boo, or that one you got stuck with until next spring. It's the two of you, getting your cuddle-love on. During those nights when the wind is howling and it's too cold to go anywhere, you stay in the house and show love to the one you're with.

This made me think of sexy songs that would be good to make love to during those sensual nights. I have made a list and would LOVE to hear your feedback as well as get more songs to add to the list. This list is not in any particular order. Hopefully this will inspire you to put together your own Sexual Hibernation sounds. Who knows what fantasy this sexy musical collection will take us on. Happy hibernation!


  • Oooh This Love Is So by Al B. Sure
  • By Your Side by Sade
  • Lovers Rock by Sade
  • Between the Sheets by The Isley Brothers
  • The Beautiful Ones by Prince
  • The Lady in My Life by Michael Jackson
  • You by Jesse Powell
  • Closer by Goapele
  • All My Life by Jodeci
  • You by Raheem DeVaughn
  • Prototype by Andre 3000
  • Break of Dawn by Michael Jackson
  • Butterflies by Michael Jackson
  • I Don't Wanna by Aaliyah
  • Simply Beautiful by Al Green
  • Would You Mind by Janet Jackson
  • Moments in Love by Art of Noise
  • Love Me in a Special Way by El Debarge
  • Love to Love You Baby by Donna Summer
  • Crown Royal by Jill Scott
  • Here I Stand by Usher
  • So Beautiful by Musiq Soulchild
  • Lick by Joi
  • I Want You by Marvin Gaye
  • Adore by Prince
  • Imagine That by R. Kelly
  • Cupid by 112
  • Lost Without U by Robin Thicke
  • My Funny Valentine by Chaka Khan
  • Say Yes by Floetry
  • Rain Down On Me by SWV
  • So Anxious by Ginuwine
  • Trouble by Bei Maejor
I know our taste varies when it comes to music especially when we're creating an intimate moment with that special someone. I hope this list at least gets you started. Feel free to add some of your favorite sexy sounds. I'd love to hear what gets your juices flowing. 

Erotically Speaking, 
Karma Eve

4 comments:

  1. I was reminded that I left ANYTHING by Maxwell off of the list! Spank me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime I hear Luther's voice during this time of year, I immediately think of my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime Anyplace (Janet Jackson)
    Strip for you (R.Kelly)
    Listen (Jill Scott)
    The way (Jill Scott)
    Brown Skin ( India Arie)
    Freakin you (Jodeci)
    Love you for life (Jodeci)
    Bended knee (Boyz 2 Men)
    Just to name a few of my faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thabrwngoddess, so many great songs to choose from thank you for sharing! Karma Eve

    ReplyDelete