Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Friday, December 9, 2011

Adult Breast Feeding

Yes, you read it right...ADULT BREAST FEEDING!

I just wanted you to be sure your eyes are not deceiving you. Anyway, I get this email from my friend, Mandisa in Chicago and at first I wasn't even sure if I wanted to open and read it. I thought to myself, "what now?" I mean how do we as people keep up with ourselves? We are just too much for our own good. So I finally read the small article and this is what's happening.

Apparently the new fad is young men going out with their girlfriends and openly sucking their breasts at the club without the fear of shame or embarrassment from others. This was witnessed at a night club in Accra, which is the capital and largest city of Ghana. They say the guys do not suck the 'orange' (meaning small breasts) but they enjoy the sucking of the 'watermelon' (the larger size breasts). Well I guess I won't have that problem to worry about since I fall in the 'orange' category. (Wiping sweat off of brow)

Since this craze is spreading to neighboring countries near and around Ghana, it may find itself landing here in the good ol' U.S.of A. What are your thoughts on this new fandango that has women breast feeding their adult boyfriends? Would you be willing to do something like this...in public...at the club? Let's hear from you!

Erotically Speaking,
Karma Eve

6 comments:

  1. I'm your huckleberry, where do I sign up?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....I have actually done that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reggie, I knew you'd sign up for this...sign up sheet is behind the bar!

    Mocha, you may have to tell us a story...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dont do publicly tho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't do it in public, but it would be cool for those of us who mutually enjoy adult breastfeeding to have a place to do it sort of like a club just for this or a restaurant or something. I think they would make a lot of money and then you wouldn't have to worry about being judged or little eyes seeing it.

    Good luck-lady

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree not to do in public but would definitely like to do and enjoy in private.

    ReplyDelete