Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Monday, December 5, 2011

Pole Dancing the NEW Olympic Sport

A friend of mine sent an article to me that was posted on CBSNews.com that she thought I would find interesting. I happen to be a huge fan of pole dancing and have participated in a few classes enough to know that it is HARD! I still love it just the same. Read below and tell me what you think.

According to the Washington Post, the Pole Fitness Association and other like minded groups have been circulating petitions to get pole dance fitness into the London 2012 games. The petition has over 6,000 signatures from its supporters.

Some associate pole dancing with seedy strip clubs but nowadays it's known as pole fitness or vertical dance and there are more than 500 pole dance fitness clubs across the United States. It may be too late to get this sport going as an Olympic game, but whose to say it won't happen in the future.

So what do you think? Should pole fitness or vertical dance be allowed and looked upon as an Olympic sporting event?



This is Honey and Nicole. Nicole is the owner of Allure Dance and Fitness Studio in California. I LOVE this performance! 
Erotically Speaking, 
Karma Eve

1 comment:

  1. Making it an Olympic sport might be a stretch, but I'm a big fan of pole dancing too.

    I've always had much respect for any woman capable of meticulously working a pole.

    ReplyDelete