Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Friday, December 2, 2011

Slow


Let’s take this slow
I mean even though we already know just how this is going to go
I really like when we take things slow

I like when you softly kiss my lips
Sucking on the top and pulling the bottom
Gripping them between your teeth
Just firm enough to make me wince
Softly tangling your tongue with mine
Which keeps me wanting more of your kisses all of the time
Then you slowly kiss and nibble on my neck
I get goose bumps just thinking of what you’re going to do next

I lay back enjoying the trails of love you make down my body
Firmly taking hold of both my breasts
Swirling your warm wet tongue around each erect nipple
Concentrating on my sweet fleshy mounds of brown sugar
As hips slowly begin to gyrate to a rhythm that only we will dance to

You explore my body like an adventurer
Making and leaving your marks all over me
You groan
I moan
Then you growl from the sweet sensual aroma that tickles your nose
That’s right, the smell of my honeycomb
I open up for you like a flower in full bloom
As you taste my mouth-watering nectar
Organic and pure
And you slowly lick
Devouring me bit by bit

You dive in swimming in my sea of love
Taking backstrokes and deep strokes
Submerging yourself in my erotic dew
As I close my eyes to enjoy the rest of this sexual flow
And since we’re nowhere close to being finished
Let’s continue to take things slow
Erotically Speaking,
Karma Eve

1 comment: