Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Does He Remember

He was tall, caramel and handsome
Had a smile so bright it could light up a room
He was my everything, my every dream, he was woven in the fiber of my being
Hands like a giant’s
Heart as big as the ocean
Kisses sweeter than sugar
He was my teacher and I was his student learning to master the art of making love
Needing him to teach me lessons
Body as strong as steel
Eyes drawing me in, loving every inch of my skin, drinking my essence like an alcoholic drinks sin

His touch left me…breathless
He was the sculptor and I was his clay being molded into his work of sensual art
And if he were here right now I would ask if he remembered too
He named me, he claimed me
Most importantly he loved me and never shamed me
And when he entered the world between my thighs he inflamed me
Taking me places I didn’t know I could go
We were on a spiritual high where we sat on cloud 9 basking in the sweetness of our sensual bond
Allowing my legs and heart to be opened he dove in head first deeper and deeper
Until he touched the fountain of love that sprang forth the juices of my internal river
We swam in my wetness of love like we were swimming in the deep blue sea of Mother Earth
Doing a natural backstroke against my sensual waves
I was impressed with the depth, the width and the circumference of our fucking
It was like advanced math and only we knew the formula
It was like the earth, sun, moon and stars all aligned in the universe when we made love
Our sexual thunder roared and clouds formed causing a light rainstorm to fall from my heaven
Drenched in liquid love we took in big gulps of air and purified our lungs with lust
It was erotic oxygen for our soul and I wonder if he remembers this moment about us

As I exhaled and opened my eyes the only traces of him was a faint smell of musk and my sexy memories
I wonder if sometimes he thinks of me
He left me with passion-filled power
And a sensual knowing of self
Had a smile so bright it could light up this room
His touch left me…breathless
Kisses sweeter than sugar
And I wonder if he remembers too
Erotically Speaking, 
Karma Eve

1 comment: