Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Friday, November 18, 2011

Whenever He Talks

Whenever He Talks


Words dripped from his lips
And I stuck my tongue out to catch each one
Because I wanted to taste every letter that spilled out of his mouth
I nourished my soul from the things that he said
I was fed by the spoonful every a, e, i, o, and u and sometimes y that dripped off his chin
Every consonant he spoke tasted just as sweet as the adjectives he used
To describe me
Watching his full sexy lips as he breathed life into each sentence I couldn’t help but hunger for more
The smooth sound of his voice was like a hypnotic sensual melody that lulled me into an erotic fantasy
Where when he spoke
His words were etched into my skin for me to see over and over again
I wanted to slowly lick every conversation where he told me how he loved my body
And how it filled out in all the right places
Just for him
I wanted to suck every part of his communication when he described being inside me was like being on vacation
I am his paradise
Damn, these words taste so nice
Sipping and slurping on his hors d’oeuvres of remarks
I couldn’t help but nibble, bite, and chew on his delectable phrases about me and my sexiness
I swallowed every tasty morsel of his personal powwow
And he left no bitter aftertaste of his mouthwatering talkfest
I was filled to the brim with the spicy mixture of nouns, verbs, and all those other parts of his yummy speech that made his vocabulary delicious
So whenever he begins to talk
I just listen 

Erotically Speaking,
Karma Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment