Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Don't Love Me


Tonight I don’t want him to ‘love’ me
I don’t need him to show me his sensitive side
I don’t want to feel how gentle he can be

Tonight, I want to see the dark side of him
The side that makes us feel like we’re familiar strangers
His body connects with my body and the electricity flares and burns, instantly

Forget making love
Let’s screw like horny lovers who have reunited after a long separation
Let’s talk dirty like a used up hooker speaking to her paid date in a seedy hotel

Don’t lie my down easily
Throw me down
Rip off my clothes like I’m the best wrapped gift he’ll ever receive

Then fuck me
Fuck me hard
Fuck me like you mean it

I want him to grab my hair and P-U-L-L!
I need him to show me he’s in control
A firm slap on my ass brings a stinging sensation that burns deep into my core

Let his fingers be his guide
I’m loving how he shoves his face between my thighs
He’ll be surrounded in the dark caverns of my sweetness
Where he can lick until he gets his full

So tonight I don’t need a gentleman
I need a man to turn into my animalistic sex king
To do all type of nasty sex things
Make me shiver, cum, and cry
Make me bite the pillow as he gets deep inside
Then when we’re done
We’ll lie back and reminisce on all this sex fun

Erotically Speaking,
Karma Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment