Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Open Your Mind Before You Open Your Legs!


I am tired of being called a FREAK!

Because I speak

On the things you WISH you could be doing

Making love, sexing, FUCKING, or screwing

Whatever you call it, you wish you HAD THE BALLS

To tell somebody you want it

PANTIES DOWN, spread eagle, face against the wall


But because I speak on things that make YOU FEEL GOOD & uncomfortable at the same time

You say I have a FREAKY mind


Freak means: ABNORMAL pheonomenon, person or animal

Abnormal means: NOT NORMAL, not usual or typical

Now which one of these categories does your sex life fall in??

Calling me a freak, how RUDE

Especially when it's YOUR sexual mentality that is screwed


Yes, I agree, I talk about things that you're AFRAID to say

But sex is normal & takes place EVERY day

What you can't wrap your brain around is that I'm NOT really talking about SEX

I'm discussing life at its most INTIMATE moment

Reach out. Take it in. Love it & own it


So, as one ADULT to another we're not allowed to speak on the mature things?

The SURE things? The real experiences of our world?

Being embarrassed like LITTLE boys and girls

And speaking of the KIDS, how do you talk to them?

They're getting caught up like thread on the BOTTOM of a hem

Those who speak AGAINST sex the most

Are the ones who would really love to BOAST


Why are you afraid to SEARCH YOURSELVES?

To get to KNOW YOURSELVES?

To BLOOM & GROW yourselves?

To dig DEEP & find out what makes you a 'freak'

Now that I got your draws & your panties in a BUNCH

I'm going to ASK

No, BEG

Please think & OPEN YOUR MINDS before you OPEN YOUR LEGS


Erotically Speaking,

Karma Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment