Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sex Appeal


I am the essence of sex appeal

Physically & mentally I am sexually free!

So free, you begin to confuse my existance with fantasy and reality

Do you think my sex appeal isn't real?

It's real enough for you to see & touch, smell & taste

Not allowing any of it to go to waste


Like smooth, melted chocolate, it drips all over your body to the core of your soul

You inhale deeply allowing it to circulate from your head to your toes

I reach out & I catch you right before you drown in my world of ectasy

I want you to be conscious to witness the sexual beast that I can be

Don't be afraid, it's not all pain, there is some pleasure

A little work is always involved when you're digging for treasure


Being comfortable in the skin I'm in as my heels click your way

You appreciate my aura, my charm & my sexy sway

You find yourself attempting to stay in step with me

But I have a different stride, I am Mother Nature's secret weapon

And I will take you for a ride


Watch your bank roll & your back, there are many men who try to make a devil's sized deal

Only to find out they don't have what it takes to handle my sex appeal!


Erotically Speaking,

Karma Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment