Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Let's Swing!


Due to me being an Erotic Spoken Word Artist (one who recites sexy poems) & a published erotic author. (Get your copy of Erotic Bloom TODAY!...shameless plug) Everyone who is into any type of erotic lifestyle always asks me to come play with them.


If you are wondering, I have yet to do it.


I know you want to know why & I do have a simple answer for you...UNATTRACTIVE PEOPLE!


I am just being honest, honey. You & I are friends & I wouldn't lie to you. Just hear me out...


I must admit, I've never done the 3-some thing or the 'group' thing or even the swinger thing. I'm not saying I never would, hell, we all know what saying never will get you.

I'm just saying maybe the reason I've never done it is because the people who do it just aren't 'cute' enough for me. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder & I know my vision isn't perfect, but DAMN! For real? My eyes just ain't beholding some of these folks' beauty!


So think about it, there is someone who wants to put there hands, lips, & body all over (& inside) your body, don't you think that person should be good looking?! I'm not getting into the personal protection issue(condoms, etc...) or the moral issue (if one is married or if one deals with the same sex), I'm strictly talking about a good looking person & YOU getting it on!


Where are the swingers that look like the people on television & in the movies that swing? Why isn't the guy who works out regualarly with the hot body asking me to be in the mix with him & his stunning mate? Where is the sexy woman with the hour glass figure? Where are the fine, sexy, god & goddess like couples? Dare I say it?? Where are the swingers who look like me & my husband??

Why do I always get stuck with the guy who is fat enough to be the next contestant on the tv show The Biggest Loser & his common-law wife that looks like hell frozen over, thawed & frozen again, asking if I'd like to join them???


I'm just going to come out & say it...I ONLY WANT TO SWING WITH PRETTY PEOPLE!


So if you're out of shape, have an odd shaped body, have health issues, body odor, bad skin, ugly feet, fucked up teeth, bad breath, wear ugly clothes or outdated clothes, if you have limited vocabulary & conversation subjects, & you or your mate have a bad weave...then the answer is NO! Not only will I not swing, I won't push & stand by & watch either.


Erotically Speaking,

Karma Eve






3 comments:

  1. Ain't that the God-awful truth???! sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why join a 'club' to be with those you aren't physically attracted to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that too much to ask for?!? When I break my swinging cherry.....and maybe I will, is it too much to ask that the person at least be attractive?!?

    ReplyDelete