Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Judged

 
I was the tallest
I was the BLACKEST
I was the skinniest
And I could never forget this because there was always someone there to remind me, even if it was something I didn't think of myself.
I eventually out grew it or grew into it, whatever happens when you go from duckling to swan.

But now...

I am the FREAK
I am the nasty one
I am the sex writer

And I LOVE IT!
I am always (and the way life plays its hand) will always be JUDGED!
I am now okay with that. The reason is easy because I really know who I am!
Now I get to laugh in the faces of those who THINK they know me.
I now get to smirk at those who secrectly WISH they could be like me.
Hell, you gotta be one heck of a woman to do EROTIC stories and EROTIC poems. Remember, some adults can't even have a basic discussion about sex and here I am broadcasting to the world my works of lyrical art that can make you tingle, quiver, and cum.

I realize the reason people judge is because they don't know. Not only do they not know, they don't take the time to get to know. Or most importantly, they don't want to know.

For doing what I do, erotically speaking that is, it is an ART.
It is something I WORK hard on.
It is something I ENJOY.

I am NOT the perverted sex crazed monster your mother warned you about.
I am the EROTIC QUEEN your momma should have told you stories about! Get it right!

I deserve respect!
My work deserves respect!
Sex in general deserves RESPECT!

So if you're going to judge me, be a good judge. Be a worthy judge.
Judge me for the strength I have.
Judge me for what I'm bringing to the table.
Judge me for art that I'm putting before you.

I know this subject of being judged for what I do will be revisited again.
Some days I get fed up with it and I just wish it would stop.
Then there are days like today, that I'm happy for the judgement. It has made me who I am. With more judgement comes more growth. I actually like that.
So while you're busy judging me, who is judging you?
I say let's be JUDGED together!

Erotically Speaking,
Karma Eve
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: