Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Her Back


This is a piece of artwork my husband painted recently.
Before you ask, no it's not me. I wish my ass was that big and juicy! What I'm doing is every painting he completes, I bless it with an erotic poem. This isn't our first time doing this 'Paints & Poem' project, but it is my first time posting it here. So ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for....


HER BACK

I love when she turns her back on me
She doesn’t even have to speak
Just turn and begin to walk away
I’m hypnotized by her sensuous sway

See, it’s her chocolate skin that drives me wild
In all of her glory she still has style
Catching a peek of her breasts ample and free
Her round sexy bottom is the perfect fit for me

Letting her hair down being fully relaxed
I can’t keep my eyes off the arch of her back
Long, lean and deliciously smooth
I patiently wait for the right time to make my move

Her thick, strong thighs, the pathway to my treasure
Beauty so real no other love can measure
Her alluring essence is the essential key
With all that she posses, I still love when she turns her back on me



Erotically Speaking,
Karma Eve

3 comments:

  1. I love this!!! yeah I wish I had a but like that too! DANG!! I think you could bounce a quarter off her ass!!!

    excellent piece sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    And I think when you bounced the quarter off of that butt, you'd get 2 dimes & a nickel back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband has great taste and a good eye........yes indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete