Karma Eve

Karma Eve
Karma Eve

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Familiarly Familiar


I met her in a smoke-free cafe
On a hot summer day
I was trying to figure out if I should get a chicken salad sandwich
Or vanilla ice cream with brownie bits & caramel drizzled on top
Of course, the ice cream won
And as I was headed out the door she was walking in
Our eyes met & for a moment she thought I was an old friend

"Don't I know you?" She smiled & asked
Giving her a quick glance, I smiled & stated, "No, I don't think so."

Hell, I'm no better than the guys not quite looking in her eyes
Observing soft teasing breasts while feeling a tingle & twitch between my thighs
Stepping outside & away from the door, she began to question me more

"what school?..."
"You have a sister name?..."
"Did you ever work at?..."
"Did you ever live on?..."

Trust me, I knew we had never met
Because with this vibe I was feeling
Her, I'd never forget
We talked for about an hour sitting in the heat in the plaza
When I took a chance & invited her to my place
She slowly licked her lips, smiled, said yes & that's when I saw lust all over her face

Walking a few blocks to my humble abode
The energy between us made me want to explode
"The air feels so good."
She said as she walked in
The sweat quickly evaporating from her smooth skin

"Do you mind?"
She asked, removing her shoes & her top
"I just can't believe that today's been so hot."

I too got comfortable as I poured us some drinks
Wine glasses stayed full as we talked like old chums
Then the truth came out how she wanted to cum
She said, "I knew we weren't familiar when we first met, but upon seeing you I automatically got wet."

Not letting our tipsy encounter go to waste
I moved closer so it was her lips I could taste
Her peach-flavored mouth made me swoon
She quickly suggested we go to my bedroom
I agreed & it began to thunder & storm
Was that a hint for what was in store?
Laying back gently while she softly kissed my lips
Slow grinding on my pussy as I controlled her hips
The room was dark, even with the blinds open
Of course we were both in the same zone
2 Sexy bitches wanting to get it on

I was her coffee with cream
And she was coffee straight out the pot
Her beautiful Blackness was smothering me with intimacy
Becoming one with my body
Creating a playground filled with passion & ecstasy
Running my hands over her dips & curves & becoming acquainted with her anatomy
Because I was attracted to her like she was the flower & I was the bee

The only music that was playing were the oohs & aahs & our senuous moans
And we were all over the bed like old cheap sheets
Because the evidence was before the court that we were both super freaks
I spread her legs like I spread jelly on toast
I couldn't figure out who was enjoying it the most
And when I put my face between her plush thighs
My tongue became a shovel as I dug deep for my prize
Clit licking
Tit pinching
Between me & the storm, we were rocking the entire house
And now I know the taste of heaven because she melted in my mouth
Then she had to show me she could rule in my Queendom
She wanted to bring me pleasure & make me cum
The rain splashed against the window & ligtening filled the room
It was lovemaking & fucking all at once
It was like a rap song on American Bandstand
Chart topping
Body rocking
Strong beat
I give it a 10
Because we did it over & over again

Breathe
How sexually
Inspiring
See, I was hooked on erotic
Which is better than being hooked on phonics
Because the language we spoke was lustful
She looked deep into my eyes while her fingers danced between my thighs
And she whispered,
"I just can't get enought of you."
Then she pulled her fingers out and licked the first 2

I was her aphrodisiac
Her drug that kept her steady
And just like an active volcano
I was ready
As I exploded, her mouth became a catcher's mit
All that I threw she caught, every single bit

We slowly came down from the other side of space
The storm blew over & all normalcy fell back into place
Thinking to myself, the next time I see a melted Reese's Cup it will make me think of us & this mind-blowing fuck
A strange twist with a lot of sweetness
And we just laid there...
In the dark...
In our beautiful essence...
Purring like 2 happy cats
Glad to have had this erotic blessing

Erotically Speaking,
Karma Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment